Eating Disorder Support Forum banner
  • This website may include conversations, media, and content around topics relating to eating disorders, trauma, addiction, and mental health. Please be aware that this content may be upsetting, difficult, or triggering for some. EDSF is intended as a place of safety. If you or someone you know is struggling with an eating disorder, Feast-ED.org is a resource that lists the organizations set up to help.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· League of Legacy
16 Posts
When your purging every single meal literally and have constipation due to the fact that your body thinks it's digesting all the food you just put in there but because you purge it just confused your body and gives you raging constipation for ages

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

· League of Legacy
16 Posts
If your body was fooled that there was food to digest, wouldn't it be trying to excrete it?
No I binge loads then I purge straight after and I feel kinda good like less full and stuff then days after I just don't go to the toilet no matter what I try I can't go I get super constipated probably because I'm always dehydrated unless I'm binging and that's why I have to take laxatives I suffer with constipation anyways

· League of Legacy
474 Posts
No I binge loads then I purge straight after and I feel kinda good like less full and stuff then days after I just don't go to the toilet no matter what I try I can't go I get super constipated probably because I'm always dehydrated unless I'm binging and that's why I have to take laxatives I suffer with constipation anyways

But isn't the constipation because there's nothing to come out anyway, regardless of whether your body believes it's digested it? Do you mean you feel like you have to go but can't, and that's what causes the feeling? I think I get it.

· League of Legacy
16 Posts
But isn't the constipation because there's nothing to come out anyway, regardless of whether your body believes it's digested it? Do you mean you feel like you have to go but can't, and that's what causes the feeling? I think I get it.
Yesssss I feel like I have to go all the time but as soon as I sit down nothing at all and then I start to get aches and feels like I'm constipated coz nothing is coming out x

· League of Legacy
659 Posts
When you are totally Broke and don‘t have a single bug in your Bank in the mid of the month and don‘t know what to do now

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

· League of Legacy
37,652 Posts
You've had a seizure and still BP the next day like nothing happened.

When you got into debt because you spent all your money on food alone and then gotten addicted to shoplifting again and caught 3 times already. When you're probably facing a court case and you still can't stop shoplifting because you're addicted to BPing.

When you purged into bottles at the hospital and psych ward because of desperation

When you lost every friend from isolating yourself because BPing was the most important thing and you ruined almost every relationship with your family members because of your ED and broken trust again and again.

When you eat expired food raw fish fillets and chicken schnitzel, food out of the trash can, stolen food from flatmates and relatives and even ate food out of your vomit again.

When the highlight of your life are BPing

When you purged at the side of a road in broad daylight with cars driving by and don't gaf

I'll come back later lmao

Gesendet von meinem M2007J17G mit Tapatalk

· League of Legacy
37,652 Posts
When you have chest pain and are legit scared of having a heart attack but still continue to flush because getting everything up is more important

When you purge coffee ground blood and don't get it checked out and just continue to BP

· League of Legacy
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
When you have chest pain and are legit scared of having a heart attack but still continue to flush because getting everything up is more important

When you purge coffee ground blood and don't get it checked out and just continue to BP

omg obviously what’s going through is horrible and wish everyone is okay
but omg i really hope you get better babe :( this makes me so sad

· League of Legacy
686 Posts
when you have to leave the house in half an hour but you ate some strawberries so i have to have a bp session -

1 - 20 of 27 Posts