Eating Disorder Support Forum banner
  • This website may include conversations, media, and content around topics relating to eating disorders, trauma, addiction, and mental health. Please be aware that this content may be upsetting, difficult, or triggering for some. EDSF is intended as a place of safety. If you or someone you know is struggling with an eating disorder, Feast-ED.org is a resource that lists the organizations set up to help.

what i eat daily + my weight

561 views 9 replies 1 participant last post by  goblina144p 
#1 ·
i wont b updating my weight every single day bc i dont have a scale at home so i have to wait till im at my bfs. i will also not b putting any of the calories i eat.

anyways, today (5/2/23): (weight 48.2kg)
i had one integral (i think thats the word? bscly healthier flour etc) w egg n tomato for lunch. a pear as a snack. and a italian style (bscly cheese n bolognese) hot dog for dinner and just a single bite of ice cream.

#2 ·
I CAN FINALLY POST AGAIN HI anwyays 12/2/23:
978kcals today, couldnt weigh myself. i ate a lot of different things but everything in small portions. xcept for two full calorie monsters (i didnt know that hwen i bought them cuz i misread the nutrional info haha....). i will also start counting calories abgain

#4 ·
15/2/23:
finally was able to weigh myself 47.8kg bmi 20.6
730kcals

16/2/23
47.4kg bmi 20.4
1095kcals (i didnt know the name of one of the foods i ate today so i overestimated a lot even tho i had a v small portion)

#5 ·
17/2/23
i ate v little during the day so i decided to treat myself n eat the same my family was having for dinner, raclette. kinda have to do an aproximation on how much i ate but since i didnt eat a lot i think its accurate.
895kcals total today.

#6 ·
18/2/23
467kcals, skipped dinner cuz i was sad </3. i also did weigh myself but i had eaten smth (rly light) b4 that so obvs the weight wasnt accurate, i weighed 47.5kg so im thinking 100g less since what i ate weighed around that

#10 ·
23/2/23
i only counted calories for breakfast n lunch n forgot to count the rest of calories for the day ;( but from the ones i counted i had 673kcals, i did have a small binge at night tho.

24/2/23
1123kcals, i think i overestimated the caloreis for the happy meal cuz the burger didnt even have chese LMFAO n i didnt eat the apple slices from it so if i did overestimate then like a 100kcals less.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.