Eating Disorder Support Forum banner
  • This website may include conversations, media, and content around topics relating to eating disorders, trauma, addiction, and mental health. Please be aware that this content may be upsetting, difficult, or triggering for some. EDSF is intended as a place of safety. If you or someone you know is struggling with an eating disorder, Feast-ED.org is a resource that lists the organizations set up to help.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
League of Legacy
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's with me? I'd happily be drunk every night but calories you know! Plus I love a smoke. I actually have a weed vape but I keep ending up smoking it anyway cos I just like it!

Anywho, I can only really smoke in the evening and can't really get shit faced because I'm a parent and have responsibilities. Just a little to take the edge off.

·
League of Legacy
35 Posts
i wishhhh i dont really have a lot of social contacts though so its hard for me to acquire, i mostly just stick to alcohol and pills. the good thing about alcohol tho is that you dont need a lot to get drunk when youre restricting/ fasting

·
League of Legacy
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i wishhhh i dont really have a lot of social contacts though so its hard for me to acquire, i mostly just stick to alcohol and pills. the good thing about alcohol tho is that you dont need a lot to get drunk when youre restricting/ fasting
My willpower disappears when I'm drunk and I end up binging! Oddly I don't really tend to get the munchies when I'm high though!

My dad is my contact for weed 😂😂😂

·
League of Legacy
35 Posts
My willpower disappears when I'm drunk and I end up binging! Oddly I don't really tend to get the munchies when I'm high though!

My dad is my contact for weed 😂😂😂
suppressing the urges to binge rlly is a struggle,, so usually ill get a zero cal energy drink that helps with my cravings. and oo your dad lucky :0 id be smoking every day if i was in your shoes lmao

·
League of Legacy
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
suppressing the urges to binge rlly is a struggle,, so usually ill get a zero cal energy drink that helps with my cravings. and oo your dad lucky :0 id be smoking every day if i was in your shoes lmao
Uh yeah I totally smoke every day 😂 only in the evenings generally, obviously not if I have to go out and drive etc. I try to be responsible with it.

Yes I've just converted to energy drinks! I have way too much caffeine oops!

·
League of Legacy
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love smoking. I'm high right now. I'll do it at night and throughout the day and sometimes in the mornings. When I'm hungry if I smoke again it makes the feeling go away completely
Do you mind me asking, what your lifestyle is like? Education/job/family etc? I don't think I could function smoking all day for any extended period of time.... Though my dad's been that way for years haha.

·
League of Legacy
83 Posts
Lmao I smoke like 24/7 just wax and dabs though during the day cause it doesn't smell as strong. At night though is when I smoke bud and that's when I really get blasted lmao. I've never really gotten the munchies from weed either so no problems there. It's just kinda hard because I have to hide that I smoke cause I live in college dorms and ur not allowed to have weed on campus.

·
League of Legacy
2,129 Posts
stupid stoner here, currrently feeling pretty sweaty cuz i haven’t had a proper cone since the morning in bed & usually smoke allllll daaaayy
i swear at this point I get the munchies when I’m sober

1 - 20 of 45 Posts