Eating Disorder Support Forum banner
  • This website may include conversations, media, and content around topics relating to eating disorders, trauma, addiction, and mental health. Please be aware that this content may be upsetting, difficult, or triggering for some. EDSF is intended as a place of safety. If you or someone you know is struggling with an eating disorder, Feast-ED.org is a resource that lists the organizations set up to help.
81 - 100 of 180 Posts
Discussion starter · #81 ·
ok i told myself i wouldnt binge again but i lied im doing it again. ive got an entire toaster in my room rn

Discussion starter · #83 ·
im getting like really good at handsfree purging now .. i still kinda love it ngl, makes my life SAUR much easier

i think ive just gotta get the last bits out and then see if i can flush again and then move on with my life..idk what to do after this though

Discussion starter · #85 ·
smoking and listening to a new album...idk what to do with my life !! think ill watch a movie or something

Discussion starter · #86 ·
some tiiiiiiiired mikaw stuff:
  • i still havent slept, i dont think i will/should because im still overdue on fixing my stupid sleep schedule
  • i want scrambled eggs but idk if its worth the cals.. idk. im ok at scrambling eggs im just SO indecisive !!! when will it end when will i be free to scramble myself some eggs for real
  • i think i need to start drinking more water again but im so paranoid about water weight fsr even though drinking more water would probably help, i think the reason my weight fluctuates so much other than b/ping is because i keep not drinking as much as i should
  • meeeehhhhh im so tired

Discussion starter · #87 ·
new pod GOT, its bluerazz lemonade, ive only ever had upbar blue razz ones and not the elf bar lemonade ones so im hype

Discussion starter · #88 ·
ive forced myself to sleep for about four hours now and im really hoping thisll help fix my sleep schedule because this has been difficult and annoying to do 😭 i usually cant/dont just force myself to sleep cos it makes me feel worse so my goto fix is just pulling all nighters..prime health mikaw

Discussion starter · #89 ·
currently thinking abt how bloated i looked at my hw like all of me looked so..painful?? how did i fit all of that into my body?? im a short ass so my bmi 25 looks like someone elses bmi 30 and it was AWFUL. somehow my hands always stayed thin though. like i never had that thing a lot of overweight people get where their fingers get all puffy and inflamed looking..that always freaked me out to imagine on myself ngl. its why i made myself lose weight again in 2020 LMAO because it looked like my fingers were starting to do that thing and it scared me

Discussion starter · #90 ·
i wanna b/p but its quite late and i dont wanna risk it turning into a long session and having my parents maybe hear or catch me again, last time after maybe being heard in the morning i was asked how i felt later that day (unusual for my parents LOL) so i reeallly dont wanna have that happen again..i also said i wasnt going to. i really dont wanna give in this time gah but ive done it every day for like 3-4 days. my memory is a bit hazy though and ive been doing it a lot since jan 1 anyway so idk it might be more

i might just play assassins creed tbh, i dont wanna sleep. but also i do.. but i dont

maybe ill just try on a bunch of my old clothes?? anything "fun" i can come up with

Discussion starter · #91 ·
SO MANY THINGS FIT ME THAT DIDNT BEFORE i swear.. some things are like, id like to have lost maybe 5kg more before i wear this in public but OMG. a couple clothes i couldnt stand wearing (or plain didnt fit) at my hw just fit me fine or aboslutely fall off me now, it almost makes me sad cos i cant really fit some things i really like. and im still about 15kg form my ugw LOL im gonna have to donate a bunch of clothes maybe probably

even my new pants i kinda regret not getting a size down.. idk. ill talk to my mum about it tomorrow and hope it doesnt turn into her talking about my weight loss or something 😭 we cant do anything about it anyway i think but still

now its time for assassins creed lmao

Discussion starter · #92 ·
im so sad i cant even really play this game bc my controller keeps disconnecting and messing up..wtf do i do now

Discussion starter · #93 ·
ive been a bit off my face watching bondi vet and chris is so fine...... like they keep showing clips of him running or surfing and hes so fit

Discussion starter · #94 ·
ive figured out a pretty decent scrambled eggs recipe so i think im gonna make myself some in a bit. idek if weve got enough eggs im just hoping..
gonna increase my intake a bit until the 15th probably, then decrease it again after and increase it again from the 17th to the 19th...then ill stop having things to do and i can restrict for all of the next while as far as i know

Discussion starter · #95 ·
so my parents arent up yet for some reason which meansssss... incognito scrambled egg making? problem is WEVE ONLY GOT ONE EGG which logically should mean i eat less and have less cals but.. gah. idk. maybe ill heat up some leftover chicken with it and have a bit more nutritious albeit slightly different meal, will probably still be under 300cal

Discussion starter · #96 ·
THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE EVER MADE
Food Ingredient Recipe Tableware Kitchen utensil
you cant really see it cos its quite a sad amount of food for this bowl LOL... but oh my god. best recipe ever
ive basically used all the chicken annnddd while im half like "you shouldve used all of it you idiot" ive also got a cal limit to be under so. maybe ill have some of the rest of it later, idk...actually being able to eat is FUN..sometimes. im so inventive with food i think ill start making and posting some more stuff now that im doing highish res for a couple days

this should be about 277cal but im counting it as 300, idk what dinners gonna be but maybe i can even squeeze in an apple or something before then. im feeling good about today

Discussion starter · #97 ·
now that im posting pics anyway heres a bodycheck of my arm i really like
Gesture Finger Elbow Wrist Tints and shades

it looks so SHORT im losing my mind.. but it also looks somewhat thin so win lose situation

edit: also now i get to put (pics) in the title of my thread and trick more people into clicking on it

Discussion starter · #98 ·
i think ill have an apple and an energy drink for lunch, so thats like 81cal maybe. i always guess apples as 75 but i know thats probably overestimating considering my past food logs where ive actually weighed them out lmao...better to over than underestimate though. so my intake so far will be about 380. leaves some room for dinner so i could be below 1k total for today, id rather not go over that still

Discussion starter · #99 ·
update: im indeed having the above except i added a bit of cinnamon to some apple slices to spice up my life a bit

Discussion starter · #100 ·
oookay so i ended up also having a banana, a plate of salmon pasta and two bonbons, im sure my totals over 1k but i honestly reeeally wanna try not to care too much LOL

my evening weight is 54.8-54.9kg and im kinda disappointed. i knew itd be higher than this morning and such esp considering my upped liquid and food intake but stilllll gah. im gonna try to sleep a normal ish amount and time today though so maybe itll be down again tomorrow morning, i can only hope

81 - 100 of 180 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.