Eating Disorder Support Forum banner
  • This website may include conversations, media, and content around topics relating to eating disorders, trauma, addiction, and mental health. Please be aware that this content may be upsetting, difficult, or triggering for some. EDSF is intended as a place of safety. If you or someone you know is struggling with an eating disorder, Feast-ED.org is a resource that lists the organizations set up to help.

Food Diary

308 views 7 replies 1 participant last post by  heroinchic77 
#1 ·
Quick intro- Hi, I'm Sam. I've been restricting for a few years on and off. I've been in a bit of a back and forth between wanting to be healthy and then hating myself for all the binges and fatness. I'm kind of new to this whole thing/site btw so sorry if anything I say is stupid. I have restricted before but always ended up binging then quitting the next day, so I've decided to do it properly now and I'm not going back.

hw:132lbs(around)
cw:122.8lbs (bmi = 21.1)
gw:70lbs

#2 ·
God, I feel like complete crap! I ate like half a domino's pizza (400) and 12 custard creams (780) and now I can't even be bothered to work it off. I almost fainted in netball after school cuz I hadn't eaten anything all day, which left me really exhausted. When I got home my mum made us a cup of tea (14) my first calories of the day. Everything went downhill from there. I thought it would be enough to burn it off by walking to my DofE volunteering activity, but it wasn't, and when I got home there was pizza sitting for me on the table and I just couldn't help myself. I need to get control or else I'm gonna have a full-on breakdown.

#3 ·
omg i’ve spent the day getting drunk with my friends and i’m so embarrassed cuz i asked how many calories were int eh concoction one of them made and they were all like, why? why do you need to know? it’s not like you’ll gain any weight from it? honestly i’m a little tipsy writing this but i can at least tell you i feel pretty great about myself other than that incident. i got away w out eating any breakfast, 48 cal veggies for lunch and nought for dinner. doing pretty great today x

#4 ·
Wow. Awful day today, omg. I ate a bowl of spaghetti meatballs with garlic bread for dinner, because my family were all around and I would notice if I didn't eat. I'm so mad at myself though; I've been sat by the toilet trying to make myself bring it up for the past hour! I don't know if what i ate is just extremely hard to puke up or if I drank too much water beforehand, because I'm only getting like little tomato phlegm balls, and I know I have more in me! After getting hammered last night i ate a few chocolate buttons, but it's alright cuz I burned them off by walking. I think I'm just gonna exercise for a few hours to put me at a little more ease.

#5 ·
ive managed to go over my limit yet again today. plus my mum knows ive not been eating lunch a stuff. I think she heard me purging last night oops. whatever, i'm just gonna start this all properly and i wont go over the limit again- i'm still worried about christmas though.

#7 ·
Okay this is it. I've majorly fallen off the wagon, non-stop binging no purging literally wanting to die. I had a huge fall out with my (now ex) friends about my mental health and that which you'd think would make me get skinny(sad) but I'm now even fatter than I've ever been. Also the showers been fixed in my bathroom so I've had no reason to go into my mum's which is the only one with a scale.

A lot of shit happened to me over Christmas like my mum finding out about me smoking and stuff which means things have been a little strict. I have found new friends which means I'm not a complete loner so that's a plus. Gcse options are coming up soon which is very stressful because i have absolutely no clue what to pick. As Christmas is over and I'm back at school, mum isn't as worried about me so i asked her to get me gym membership! She said yes so I'm going with my friend Georgia soon.

#8 ·
started my day with a workout so far, feeling fab. I've been going to the gym all most everyday but I'm finding it difficult to get rid of my binge urges (and I usually cave). I think it just comes from habit now, so I'm going to test myself today and if I can't control it I don't know what ill do. Morning everyone xx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.