Eating Disorder Support Forum banner
  • This website may include conversations, media, and content around topics relating to eating disorders, trauma, addiction, and mental health. Please be aware that this content may be upsetting, difficult, or triggering for some. EDSF is intended as a place of safety. If you or someone you know is struggling with an eating disorder, Feast-ED.org is a resource that lists the organizations set up to help.

coach/pro ana buddy? (and an introduction)

242 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  oh astrid 
#1 ·
hey everyone. My name is Lillian (I go by Lili). I'm 15 years old and I suffer with an eating disorder (somewhat). Last year, I was anorexic but recovered on my own with the help of my friends. I was fine until about 2 months ago when my sister made some comments to me about my thighs/ butt. I am 5'4 and weigh 130 lbs (most I have ever weighed) and I want to weigh 100-105 lbs by the time I go to the beach which is in a couple months. I am aware that this is going to take a restriction of 500 calories or less a day which I have been able to do before, but haven't done in a while. I need a coach or someone who is willing to help motivate me. thanks.

#4 ·
I'm sus

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.