Eating Disorder Support Forum banner
  • This website may include conversations, media, and content around topics relating to eating disorders, trauma, addiction, and mental health. Please be aware that this content may be upsetting, difficult, or triggering for some. EDSF is intended as a place of safety. If you or someone you know is struggling with an eating disorder, Feast-ED.org is a resource that lists the organizations set up to help.

cleaning my room

267 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  skinnylegend23 
#1 · (Edited)
I don't know if my diet is messing w/ me, but I just have not been feeling it for the past week or so. By it I mean I don't want to do anything, which includes cleaning my room. It's a mess. It's not super messy (that is, not as big as a mess as it was before), but I definitely can't have anyone over. So this blog is for me to be accountable and clean it up over the next couple of days so that I can try to at least maintain some friendships in real life lol

Sections:
*I live in a studio so there aren't really sections to the apartment, but I think this will make cleaning things easier.
-Kitchen
-Laundry
-wash dark clothes
-"Living room"
-pick up clothes​
-hang clothes up​
-throw away/donate old clothes​
-put away suitcase #1​
-put away suitcase #2​
-Bedside table
-Kitchen
-XBathroom: Bathroom is clean. Somehow I injured myself (minorly) when cleaning lol ofc I did
-Desk
-Area by windows

See less See more
#2 ·
I think the kitchen and bathroom are easiest. I'll start there. Maybe after that the living room, because the pile of clothes really stands out to me as messy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.