Eating Disorder Support Forum banner
  • This website may include conversations, media, and content around topics relating to eating disorders, trauma, addiction, and mental health. Please be aware that this content may be upsetting, difficult, or triggering for some. EDSF is intended as a place of safety. If you or someone you know is struggling with an eating disorder, Feast-ED.org is a resource that lists the organizations set up to help.
382 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  caffeinatedlipstick 
#1 ·
Hey y'all I'm having my cheat/indulge day today. Any ideas of good food to have (still somewhat healthy if possible)? I love nuts and nut butters but I usually don't eat sugar so I'm thinking something sweet but maybe made with coconut sugar or dates instead of the shitty refined white stuff? Any thoughts? I'd love to hear what y'all like to indulge on!

#2 ·
How about a vegan cupcake or pie? Or Nicecream with different toppings maybe?
I'd personally eat a whole wheat bagel with Curry Sauce and chicken if i could cheat, but I have celiac disease and cant eat normal bagels or pasta (hello Gluten my old friend) so if i could I'd eat a bagel or some asian pasta dish with spring rolls, lots of veggies and sweet and sour sauce, oh boy
I miss nugat croissants and bavarian pretzels with cream cheese.. before I was diagnosed with celiac disease I ate all that stuff while restricting portion sizes and lost a ton of weight..^^' just the smell of normal pasta makes me sentimental now lol sorry for bragging, I aint really helpful
I'd order a Pizza, or a takeout, or go to a Restaurant, because I cant really do that mindlessly anymore, dude they cross-contaminate everything with gluten. Maybe not that healthy , sorry haha hope there will be some better replies tho

#3 ·
How about a vegan cupcake or pie? Or Nicecream with different toppings maybe?
I'd personally eat a whole wheat bagel with Curry Sauce and chicken if i could cheat, but I have celiac disease and cant eat normal bagels or pasta (hello Gluten my old friend) so if i could I'd eat a bagel or some asian pasta dish with spring rolls, lots of veggies and sweet and sour sauce, oh boy
I miss nugat croissants and bavarian pretzels with cream cheese.. before I was diagnosed with celiac disease I ate all that stuff while restricting portion sizes and lost a ton of weight..^^' just the smell of normal pasta makes me sentimental now lol sorry for bragging, I aint really helpful
I'd order a Pizza, or a takeout, or go to a Restaurant, because I cant really do that mindlessly anymore, dude they cross-contaminate everything with gluten. Maybe not that healthy , sorry haha hope there will be some better replies tho

#5 ·
homemade vegan pie/cheesecake (w/ dates+nuts as the crust & some sort of tofu or nut based filling)? i'm pretty sure there's some single serving recipes out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lneis777
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.