Eating Disorder Support Forum banner
  • This website may include conversations, media, and content around topics relating to eating disorders, trauma, addiction, and mental health. Please be aware that this content may be upsetting, difficult, or triggering for some. EDSF is intended as a place of safety. If you or someone you know is struggling with an eating disorder, Feast-ED.org is a resource that lists the organizations set up to help.

accountability log

2K views 30 replies 1 participant last post by  slimthinlegs 
#1 · (Edited)
these past weeks, especially the last few days, have been terrible....

G O A L S
115lbs → feb 9th
110lbs
105lbs
100lbs
95lbs
90lbs
85lbs <3

SW: 121.8lbs

Total Weight Lost = SW - PM Weight

• If there's no PM Weight, AM weight is used

plan on fasting for the next few days and then doing alternate day fasting: liquid fast under 100cal one day and then eating under 500cal next day

#2 · (Edited)
Feb. 6th, 2023 - Day 1

Weight
  • AM: 121.2lbs (0.6lb loss from yesterday)
  • PM: 119.2lbs (2.6lb loss from yesterday)
Total Weight Lost: 2.6lbs

Food

• Coffee (58cal)
  • Green Tea w/ Splenda (20cal)
Total: 78cal

Exercise

• 1hr Growingannanas Dumbell Workout (-301cal)
Total: -301cal

Update

• This is the first day of my fast and i feel pretty normal until i took a multi vitamin on an empty stomach and ended up feeling super nauseous after. so far im happy with the weight loss (even it'll mostly be food and water weight this week) and hoping to reach 115 by feb. 8th or 9th

#3 · (Edited)
Feb. 7th, 2023 - Day 2

Weight
  • AM: 118.4lbs (2.8lb loss from yesterday)
  • PM: 117.6lbs (3.6lb loss from yesterday)
Total Weight Loss: 4.2lbs

Food

• 12oz Coke Zero (0cal)
Total: 40cal

Exercise

• At Home Lower Body + Core Workout (-127cal)
Total: -127cal

Update

• This is day 2 of doing a liquid fast. I feel pretty good, just tired, and i think i'm going to fast tmr and then eat something super light on thursday (most likely soup and green tea).

#4 · (Edited)
Feb. 8th, 2023 - Day 3

Weight
  • AM: 116.6lbs (1.8lb loss from yesterday)
  • PM: 116.0lbs (2.4lb loss from yesterday)
Total Weight Lost: 5.8lbs

Food

• 12oz Coke Zero (0)
  • 12oz Coke Zero (0)

Exercise

• 45min Barre (-302cal)
  • At Home Pilates (-203cal)
Total: -505cal

Update

• last day of liquid fasting! i have no physical hunger or even emotional hunger which is great! fasting helps me increase my water intake (which is almost nonexistent when i eat) so that has helped a lot with feeling 'satiated' through out the day. the only i feel bad is in the morning right when i wake up but those feelings usually go away once i drink water. tmr i think im gonna have my usual green tea and then add in either some soup or a core power protein shake which will come out to around 150 to 300cal. this morning i felt really low energy, slightly shaky but that went away after i had a few sips of my tea. im going out tmr night so im hoping that drinking will dehydrate me and help me lose a little bit of water weight. if not, ill try not to freak out and just continue will the 500cal max. plan i had. i also am going to be able to workout (since i have some energy from actually eating) so that might help if my goes up for some reason. anyways, im getting ahead myself, i will worry about that issue if it arises.

#5 ·
Feb. 9th, 2023 - Day 4

Weight

• AM: 115.4lbs (1.2lb loss from yesterday)
  • PM: 114.6lbs (2.0lb loss from yesterday)
Total Weight Lost: 7.2lbs

Food

• Coffee (58cal)
  • 20oz Coke Zero (0cal)
Total: 58cal

Exercise

• Indoor Walk (-111cal)
Total: -111cal

Update

• initially i was only going to fast for 3 days but i honestly feel fine and body is so sore/needs a break from intense exercise, so i think im going to try and go for a week long fast and just do low intensity workouts like pilates, light weight training and yoga. its day 4, so im already half way through. i feel really tired but i also genuinely think i have Insomnia, so i don’t attribute my fatigue solely to fasting cause i feel this way most days.i haven’t really felt hunger during this entire fast…last night i did randomly start craving sour patch hearts but i just had a coke zero and went to bed. i was supposed to go out tonight but i think drinking alc is not the best idea during a fast and i would’ve had to leave the party early to drive home at 5:00am on friday. at first i was little worried about how i was going to hide the fact that i wasn’t eating from my parents, but tbh i don’t think they care lol. my parents know i have a weird relationship with food (since 3rd grade) but i think they’re clueless when it comes to ed’s. honestly they’ll prob just be like “this is what she does” and the weird tendencies i have with food is almost normalized in family. better than having them force food down my throat :/

#6 · (Edited)
Feb. 10th, 2023 - Day 5

Weight

• AM: 113.6lbs (1.8lb loss from yesterday)
  • PM: 112.4lbs (3lb loss from yesterday)
Total Weight Loss: 9.4lbs

Food

• 24oz Coke Zero (0cal)
  • 11 Frosted Mini Wheats (92.4cal)
Total: 92.4cal

Exercise

• Les Mills Bodypump (-403cal)
  • 1.26mi Indoor Walk (-182cal)
Total: -585cal

Update

• so i ended up eating 11 frosted mini wheats cause i was feeling really shaky...so the fast is over haha. idk if the bodypump class i went to in the morning had something to do with me being shaky (this was the first time in a while did relatively for me heaving weight lifting). i ended up fasting for 114 hours (4 days 18hrs) which is pretty good. i am going to take some lax but not as much as i usually take (maybe 3 or 4 dulcolax). im usually pretty bummed when i dont stick to a plan/goal ive set but im pretty happy with where im at. ive lost almost 10lbs which is CRAZY! i think im going to end up fasting tmr and sunday and then just slowly work my way up to eating 500cal until i hit 100lbs. i also think im going to start doing 48hr weekly fasts, either consecutively or non-consecutive, and go back to my usual 17:7 intermittent fasting.

#7 · (Edited)
Feb. 11th, 2023 - Day 6

Weight
  • AM: 112.4lbs (1.2lb loss from yesterday)
  • PM: 112.4lbs (1.2lb loss from yesterday)

Food

• 20 Frosted Mini Wheats (168cal)
Total: 188cal

Exercise

• Indoor Walk (-320cal)
Total: -320cal

Update

• i wasn't able to weigh myself first thing this morning cause i was rushing to go to appointments and was running behind. by the time i got home (which was around 6pm 💤) i had already had the mini wheats and the green tea right before weighing myself. luckily i didnt gain anything and ended up weighing the same as i did last night. im hoping this means i really weigh closer to 112 or even somewhere in the 111's. we have family coming over to see me before i drive back down to school and im kind of stressing cause i havent worked out at all today. im gonna try to squeeze in a run on the treadmill and then ill prob do a quick incline walk after until they get here. im gonna try to weigh myself tonight and hopefully im under 112.4.
  • i ended up just going on a 45min walk (3.5 speed and 10% incline) and burned a little over 300cal. i weighed myself again and it was the same as earlier. i think ive lost most of the water and food weight so ik my weight loss is going to slow down :/ im hoping to go back to my usual workout schedule since im going to eat 500cal (max) now. hopefully im in the 111's tmr.

#8 · (Edited)
Feb. 12th, 2023 - Day 7

Weight
  • AM: 111.4lbs (1.0lb loss from yesterday)
Total Weight Loss: 10.4lbs

Food

• 24oz Coke Zero (0cal)
  • 2 BelVita Sandwich (230cal)
Total: 250cal

Exercise

• Fitness Blender HIIT Cardio (-349cal)
  • Apple Fitness+ Treadmill with Scott (-291cal)
Total: -640cal

Update

• im officially 10lbs down from my starting weight!! im super excited to almost be out of the 110's. i have to drive back down to school today and im considering going to this local herbalife type shop. ik their tea's are under 100 but it just stresses me out that I can find an exact number. if i end up going ill just log it has 100 to be safe. im kinda glad to be going back home (even tho ill miss my dog) because there is just too much tempting food here. at my apartment i only have things you can cook (no snacks) which dissuades me from acting upon my late night cravings.
  • im really hoping to get to 100lbs by the beginning of march so i plan on sticking to 500cal with 2 liquid fasting days a week (approx. 2700cal per week). i also plan on going back to my usual workout schedule which consists of 2 workouts each day which one high intensity (hiit class, bodypump, weight lifting) and one moderate/low intensity (yoga, pilates, lighter weights with more reps).
  • side note: i think im going to stop weighing myself in the afternoon, especially since im gonna start eating again. on the days that i do a liquid fast i may weigh myself in pm but for the most part, no pm weigh ins.

#9 · (Edited)
Feb. 13th, 2023 - Day 8

Weight
  • AM: 112.4lbs (1.0lb gain from yesterday)

Food

• 3 Eggs (180cal)
  • 24oz Coke Zero (0cal)
Total: 200cal

Exercise

• Les Mills Bodypump (-405cal)
  • Barre (-174cal)
Total: -579cal

Update

• so somehow i gained a pound...which i dont know how since i only ate 250cal yesterday. im trying not to let it ruin my day but it automatically put me in a bad mood. i had my food for today planned out and it is gonna come out to around 280cal depending on how much the soup weighs but i honestly dont wanna eat anything anymore. i keep trying to remind myself that i lost pretty consistently on 800cal a day and if i eat less than 300cal i should lose right? but i did that exact thing yesterday and gained a pound?!? idk if this is due to water retention since i was drinking a lot more fluid during my fast and i havent even been drinking half of that since the fast ended but its really discouraging. im gonna try and suck it and just eat what i had planned for today but if i dont lose tmr im gonna do another 4 day fast.
  • im not gonna even brother having the soup and today is just gonna be omad ig. its 3pm and i have one more workout class and practice so im hoping my body burns through everything and i lose tmr :/

#10 · (Edited)
Feb. 14th, 2023 - Day 9

Weight
  • AM: no weigh in until after fast
Total Weight Loss: ---lbs

Food

• 12oz Coke Zero (0cal)
  • Green Tea w/ Splenda (0cal)
  • 15oz of Water (0cal

Exercise

• F45 (-331cal)
Total: -331cal

Update

• so i had a mini binge last night…i don’t know the exact number but it was definitely under 1500. i was gonna do this regardless of a binge but i’m going on a another 4 day fast. i’m saying 4 for now but it’s really until i’m under 110. after that i’ll go to 300cal a day until i’m at 105 and then i’ll up it to 500. i weighed 114 right after the binge last night so i’m hoping to lose a little tonight since i’m going to a workout class and i took a bunch of laxatives.
  • i’m gonna try to go back to drinking 70oz of fluid a day. i’m aiming for at least 50oz of that to be plain water and the other 20oz can be tea or coke zero.

#11 · (Edited)
Feb. 15th, 2023 - Day 10

Weight
  • AM: no weigh in until after fast
Total Weight Loss: ---lbs

Food

• 30oz of Water (0cal)
  • 12oz Coke Zero (0cal)
  • Chamomile w/ Splenda (16cal)
  • 299g of Marketside Chicken Noodle Soup (119cal)
Total: 115cal

Exercise

• Lower Body and Cardio (-144cal)
Total: -144cal

Update

• i'm finding it really difficult to eat rn. ik i said i was going to do a 4 day liquid fast which i did yesterday but i read some older threads and it sounds like everyone pretty much advises against fasting after a "binge". i doubt what i did monday night is actually considered a binge since i ate a little under 1500 during the "binge" and then already had 200 that day...so i think i still ate under my tdee. regardless im not gonna feel comfortable eating until im under 110 and it seems like this "food" and "water weight" is really holding on for dear life. i lost barely over a pound and a half from yesterday (114.6 to 113) which still just makes me really upset. i wasnt even supposed to be weighing myself for my own sanity but i cant help it.
  • heres the plan: definitely liquid fasting today --> if i magically wake up tmr in the 111's, i'll consider eating what i had planned for today (which was around 180cal) tomorrow. i have a really busy day today (midterm exams, homework, practice, 2 workout classes, club meetings) so i hoping to burn as many calories as possible at the workout classes walking to classes, meeting, etc. since it's been relatively nice here the last few days (even tho i think its supposed to rain :/...at least its not freezing anymore). today im really gonna try to focus on drinking a lot of water. i have one of those cirkul water bottles so i can easily drink 30 - 45oz of water from that. and then paired with 1 or 2 cups of green tea, ill end the day somewhere between 70 - 80 which is over half of my bodyweight in ounces.
  • pm update: so i ended up letting myself have some soup because i was feeling really weak all day and i didn't wanna risk being dizzy or passing out at practice

#12 · (Edited)
Feb. 16th, 2023 - Day 11

Food
  • 210g Apple (111cal)
  • Toast w/ Jelly (77cal)
  • Homemade Salad (100cal)
  • Lily's Hazelnut Choc (380cal)
  • 12oz Coke Zero (0cal)
Total: 668cal

Exercise

• Growingannanas 20min HIIT (-178cal)
Total: -178cal

Update

• i havent weighed myself today and i dont think im going to until tomorrow. im gonna try to start weighing myself once a week for my own sanity...new weigh-in days are going to be friday mornings. i dont think im going to weigh myself tomorrow. im going to start the weekly weigh in next (ill do one on tuesday or wednesday as a check in and then start doing them regularly on fridays)
  • im gonna keep cals under 500 until i reach 105lbs with the exception of tonight. im hanging with friends, and then going out with some other people so im allowing myself 800cal. im going to try and have my net at least around 500cal
  • im hoping these changes paired with exercise will get me to 105 by march 1st

#13 ·
Feb. 19th, 2023

Weight

• 119.4lbs

Food

• 327g Birds Eye Cheddar Broccoli Bake (213cal)
  • 92g Plum (42cal)
Total: 275cal

Exercise

• N/A
Total: 0cal

Update

• i knew this would happen eventually...i spent the past 3 days eating whatever i wanted (not necessarily binging but not counting anything and eating unhealthy foods)...i gained about 8lbs
  • im going to try to remember that some of this is food weight but i for sure gained some fat. for now im just trying to get back on track and try not to beat myself up over this... i ended up having a really fun past few days going out with friends, going to parties, going out to eat (im in college for christs sake) and it felt nice to not be super pre occupied with food and exercise...although it was in the back of my mind
  • as i said before, im gonna put these past few days behind me. im doing 500cal max. a day, going back to doing 24hr liquid fasts on tuesdays and thursdays, and exercising 4-5 times a week. im aiming to have a weekly intake of 3,000 or less and am going to weigh myself once a week for my own sanity.
  • i previously had the goal of being 105lbs by the beginning of march but at this point ill be lucky if i can get to sub-110 by march 4th...

#14 ·
Feb. 20th, 2023

Food

• 32oz Water (0cal)
  • 12oz Coke Zero (0cal)
  • 20oz Water w/ Propel (0cal)
  • 2 Slices Whole Wheat Bread (70cal)
Total: 70cal

Exercise

• Full Body Circuit (-417cal)
  • 10min Conditioning at Practice (-88cal)
Total: -505cal

Update

• i know i mentioned i wanted to fast on tuesdays and thursdays i but think im just going to make those OMAD days and stay under 200cal. at this point i want to do anything i can to prevent a binge! i think this will work out better for me in the long run: i usually dont get hungry until around 5pm anyway and i burn way more than 200 each day so ill basically net in the negatives (even tho i net 0 or less everyday lol). ill also be well under my 3,000 calorie per limit given that on the days i allow 500cal (mon, wed, fri, sat, sun) i dont make it over 400 half of the time.
  • its been pretty weird not weighing myself...its just become such a part of my daily routine to weigh first thing in the morning, right after my morning workout, and at the end of the day if ive fasted. i think the weekly weigh-ins will also help me mentally and will better reflect my true weight and not water and food weight
  • i have a compeititon this weekend so my team is travelling...which guarantees a team dinner :( at our last competition i got a salad with romaine, carrots, grilled chicken breasts and asian sesame dressing. that restaurant didnt provide any nutritional info and i have no idea where we are eating this time but they'll likely also not have nutrition info. i usually play it safe with a salad but there is no telling how many calories, especially in restaurant salads. im gonna try to fast for most of that day until dinner or fast the next day since we go home pretty soon after competition...but we'll cross that bridge when we get there

#15 · (Edited)
Feb. 21st, 2023

Food
  • 30oz Cirkul Water (0cal)
  • 16oz Green Tea w/ Splenda (20cal)
  • 87g Plum (40cal)
  • 245g Progresso Light Soup (60cal)
  • 16oz Chamomile Tea w/ Splenda (16cal)
  • 210g Apple (111cal)
Total: 247cal

Exercise

• F45 (-327cal)
Total: -327cal

Update

• for some reason, i feel like im not losing weight. im starting to miss the reassurance of seeing my weight go down everyday. idc if i lose 2lbs one day and then .2lbs another (a loss is a loss in my book). i now it is possible to see changes physical changes in just a few days but without that and not weighing myself it almost makes me feel like giving up and it kinda has increased my urge to binge?!?!
  • my thought process while not weighing myself every morning has been terrible. i find myself craving more unhealthy/"non-safe" foods because in my head im thinking "i can eat it because i dont have to weigh myself until the end of the week" whereas before i wouldnt want to eat anything that wasnt previously planned because i didnt want my weight to go up in the morning :(

#16 ·
Feb. 22nd, 2023

Food

• 12oz Coffee w/ Creamer & Splenda (58cal)
  • 148g Eggs (178cal)
  • 291g Pineapple (146cal)
  • Homemade Salad (96cal)
  • Green Tea w/ Splenda (16cal)
Total: 491cal

Exercise

• Barre (-202cal)
  • Yin Yoga (-106cal)
Total: -308cal

Update

• 2 updates --> one is positive and kind of ed-related and one is stressful and not ed-related...lets start with the negative first lol
  1. i am currently a sophomore, nearly a rising junior (in the spring semester of my sophomore year)...and i JUST changed my fucking major for the 5th time 😩. i am generally a pretty indecisive person especially when it comes to what career im going to have for the REST OF MY LIFE!! i finally switched to pre-med (which had been the plan all of middle and high school but i scared of failure so i randomly switched my major first semester of freshman year). i told my parents and they were ECSTATIC ahaha!! they know that ive wanted to go into medicine since i was little and they're so proud that im finally not letting fear get in the way of what i truly want. the negative is i think im going to graduate a semester or two (so a year) late :( im hoping for 2 things: the first thing is that i will still be able to walk with my class and then just finish up the classes i need to graduate (idk if other schools do that but it pretty common) and the second thing is im hoping i only end up graduating a semester late so that i can take a sort of "gap year" (even though it would just be for 8 months) so that i can take that time to study for the MCAT...im happy i finally worked up the courage to pursue what ive always wanted but also terrified of how difficult the workload will be...but im prepared to do whatever i need to do to get to med school and make everyone around me proud! *that kind of went from stressful to negative to positive lol
  2. i previously mentioned im finding it difficult to go so long without weighing myself and that not weighing myself has increased the urge and difficult to resist the urge of binges. however, one good thing that has come out of not weighing myself every day is that im starting enjoy my workouts more! i found that im less worried about the amount of calories i burned which has made my workouts so much more fun and stress-free!

#17 ·
Feb. 22nd, 2023
Weight
  • 115.6lbs

Food

• 42oz Cirkul Water (0cal)
  • 16oz Green Tea w/ Splenda (16cal)
  • Homemade Taco Salad Bowl (153cal)
  • 288g Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup (71cal)
  • 203g Pink Lady Apple (108cal)
  • 3 Turkey Sausage (110cal)
  • 12oz Coke Zero (0cal)
Total: 458cal

Exercise

• Bodypump (-343cal)
  • F45 (-332cal)
  • 3.81mi Outdoor Walk (-272cal)
Total: -947cal

Update

• i couldn’t resist weighing myself...it just felt like i wasn't making any progress and i needed reassurance. luckily, i have been making progress so that is a positive! i really want to be 110lbs or under by march 4th but im trying not to put too much pressure on myself. i had a pretty big schedule change at school which basically gave me most of tuesday and thursday's off so i am able to double up on workouts which great. im hoping with the availability to fit in more workouts and only having around 5lbs to go, ill be able to make it to sub-110 in 9 days fingers crossed

#18 · (Edited)
Feb. 26th, 2023

Weight
  • AM: 118.6lbs
  • PM: 118.0lbs

Food
  • Homemade Coffee (58cal)
  • 12oz Coke Zero (0cal)
Total: 58cal

Exercise

• Low Impact Cardio (-117cal)
Total: -117cal

Update

• i got back from my competition late last night (my team left early friday morning). i just weighed myself and i’m at 118.6lbs. i honestly can’t say that i’m too upset because i had absolutely no control over what we ate. EVERY. SINGLE. MEAL. was a freaking team dinner. there was absolutely no getting around eating (but i was able to decline dessert without it seeming weird). the first meal was at a chinese buffet, the second at a local restaurant (which only had a garden salad which i hate so i had to get something else) and the third was a home cooked meal from one of the team parents. so there is no telling how many calories i ate over the weekend.
  • i think im gonna do a liquid fast today (just some coffee, tea, water and coke zero) and possibly do a soup and apple "mono" for the rest of the week. i took 5 lax a few hours after getting back last night and i kinda feel like it hasn’t worked as much as it should’ve…sorry for the tmi. i’m hoping a coffee will help move things along a little faster cause i have practice tonight🫣 im hoping i lose a good amount this week and im really gonna try to ramp up my exercise routine! here's a screenshot of what i plan to do:
    Font Darkness Number Monochrome photography Terrestrial plant

#19 · (Edited)
Feb. 27th, 2023

Weight
  • AM: 117.0lbs
  • PM: 116.8lbs

Food
  • 252g Apples (134cal)
  • 12oz Coke Zero (0cal)
  • 30g Special K Original (115cal)
  • 230g Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup (57cal)
Total: 306cal

Exercise

• Yoga (-134cal)
  • Bodypump (-377cal)
  • Barre (-164cal)
Total: -675cal

Update

• i feel like any time i try to stick to a diet that's too specific (soup/apple mono, fasting on specific days, etc.) i never end up sticking to it and im starting to notice a pattern lol. i told myself that i would that i would do a soup and apple mono for the rest of the week but im just going to stick my regular <500cal each day. i think when i try to reach a certain weight on a specific date, i go to "extremes" and start creating a nunch of new food rules that i don't end up sticking to. im starting to except the fact that i probably wont be at 110 by march 4th and im trying to tell myself that that's okay. im more likely to stick to an exercise schedule than i am to new food rules (which only further limits my already very limited diet ahaha). im going to stick to <500 (some days ill eat 300, 200, or 400) and try to keep in the back of mind my that i will lose on 500!

#20 · (Edited)
Feb. 28th, 2023

Weight
  • AM: 116.0lbs
  • PM: 115.8lbs

Food
  • 48oz Cirkul (0cal)
  • 50g Special K Cereal (192cal)
  • 222g Apples (118cal)
  • 205g Progresso Light Soup (50cal)
  • Homemade Salad (97cal)
  • 12oz Coke Zero (0cal)
Total: 457cal

Exercise

• Full Body HIIT (-375cal)
  • 3.89mi Outdoor Walk (-314cal)
  • F45 (-319cal)
Total: -1,008cal

Update

• im getting pretty nervous as im getting closer to spring break. its going to be an entire week of me having to eat a meal with my friends. not really sure what im gonna do cause its not like i can take lax (that would legit be a nightmare). i plan on bringing my weight and body scale and just try to eat as little as possible. im also gonna try and go to the gym at the hotel for at least 2 hours in the morning.

#21 ·
Mar. 12th, 2023

Weight

• AM: 117.2lbs
  • PM: 117.0lbs

Food

• Coke Zero (0cal)
  • Homemade Coffee (58cal)
Total: 74cal

Exercise

• Vitality Advocate Abs + Alexis Ren Abs (-161cal)
  • Pacing Room for 40min lol (-171cal)
Total: -332cal

Update

• im back after spring break and im currently at 117lbs :( i kinda want to fast for a few days and then start doing alternate day liquid fasts (100cal max. on fasting day; 500cal max. on eating days). im hoping that i can lose around 5-8lbs this week with liquid fasting for a few days. a few weeks ago i went from 121.8 to 111.2 and was averaging around 106cal per day (4 days of liquid fasting and 3 days of super low res)

#22 · (Edited)
Mar. 13th, 2023

Weight
  • AM: 116.0lbs
  • PM: 115.6lbs

Food
  • Coke Zero (0cal)
Total: 32cal

Exercise

• Barre + Alexis Ren Abs (-296cal)
  • Yoga (-110cal)
Total: -406cal

Update

• im really close to bring back to my post vacation weight and i’m feeling really good! i am still planning on liquid fasting for a few days (i think at least until wednesday). since it looks like i’ll reach 115 sooner than expected i’m aiming for 112lbs by the end of the week. i’m so eager to get to sub-110lbs! it’s literally been almost an entire year since i’ve been under 110 (which is lowkey kinda depressing lol)…i’ve just been cycling between 112 and 121 for months. i feel like i say this every time i get close to a goal weight but i really feel like i’m gonna be able to reach sub-110 and maintain it for a good while
  • i know i shouldn’t even be worrying about this now (but im a planner i can’t help it) but the goal is to reach sub 110 and never go above it again…even if that means going up to 800cal which would cause slower weight loss but greatly prevent the risk of binging. im so sick of cycling between the same 10lbs. if im feeling good im gonna continue with 500cal and/or alternate day fasting but if i feel the urge to binge i have made a list of approved high volume low cal meals (less than 300) that will prevent me from going over 800cal and leave me feeling full and satisfied. im also using the fact that i’ll be able to increase my intake as motivation to get to my ugw…i remember eating 1300 and maintaining mid-90lbs those were the days lol

#23 · (Edited)
Mar. 14th, 2023

Weight
  • AM: 114.8lbs (7am)
  • AM: 114.6lbs (8am - post workout)

Food
  • Coke Zero (0cal)

Exercise

• Growingananas HIIT + Alexis Ren Abs (-302cal)
  • Yoga (-142cal)
Total: -444cal

Update

• im officially under my post-vacation weight! im hoping to be somewhere around 112 tomorrow as ive only had 0cal drinks today (not that the splenda i usually have in my tea adds a significant amount calories lol). i feel pretty good rn but i def feel really weak half way through the day. its weird i wake up super energized (which is why i do my intense workouts in the morning) and i hit about 2 points throughout the day where i get a little shaky and dizzy and then it just goes away.
  • i think tomorrow is gonna be my last day liquid fasting (if i continue to feel fine i might extend it to the end of the week but ive found that around day 4/5 the chance of me binging increases...highly doubt it will be extended) and im thinking im gonna break my fast on thursday with an apple and some soup (less than 300cal)

#24 ·
Mar. 15th, 2023

Weight

• AM: 113.8lbs
  • PM: 113.4lbs

Food

• Mott's Applesauce (90cal)
Total: 122cal

Exercise

• MadFit Full Body (-253cal)
Total: -253cal

Update

• i’m officially in the 113s🥳 3lbs away from my first goal weight. my liquid fast has kind of ended early. i felt really weak this morning, wasn’t able to do my morning workout, and felt like i was gonna pass out so i ended up having some applesauce. ik some people allow applesauce on liquid fasts since it’s puréed but i don’t so technically (for me) my fast ended early.
  • im so excited to eat tmr lol. im going back to 500cal max. for while and if i want my weight loss to speed up ill adjust my intake. my friends want me to go out tomorrow but im really worried drinking, especially jungle juice, will effect my weight loss. rn i think im gonna try to go out for a few hours and come back early and then take a few laxatives. ive been so consumed with my school work and studying so i havent been out in a while it feels like but im so close to 110 and dont want anything to affect me getting there

#25 ·
Mar. 16th, 2023

Weight

• AM: 112.6lbs (7am)
  • AM: 112.2lbs (8am - post workout)

Food

• BBQ Popchips (100cal)
  • 142g Scrambled Eggs (170cal)
  • 207g Pink Lady Apple (110cal)
  • 208g Soup (51cal)
Total: 431cal

Exercise

• Functional Strength Training (-186cal)
  • F45 (-273cal)
Total: -459cal

Update

• 2.2lbs away from my first goal weight😆 i love how fast i lose weight with liquid fasting but im missed food lol. im worried that im gonna have to fast again tmr though. im going out tonight and im hoping that the alc that i drink (which i not planning on drinking too much tonight) will dehydrate me and cause me to lose excess water. i plan on taking 3-4 dulcolax when i get home (depending on how fun the party is i might try to leave kind of early) and do a 30min hiit workout if im not drunk lol. im also gonna try to workout out really hard tomorrow and get rid of those excess empty calories 😣
  • its about 2 hours before i leave for a pregame and feel really anxious...i definitely gonna fast tomorrow and i dont think im gonna weigh myself in the morning just for piece of mind and so i can get through my day without being upset if i do gain some water weight

#26 · (Edited)
Mar. 17th, 2023

Weight
  • AM: 113.4lbs (10am)
  • PM: 112.6lbs (3pm)
  • PM: 111.8lbs (8pm)
  • PM: 111.6lbs (10pm)

Food
  • Dry Fast (no food, no water/liquids)

Exercise

• Alexis Ren Abs + Rachel Gulotta Full Body (-334cal)
Total: -334cal

Update

• 10:00am - i know i shouldn’t have weighed myself but i couldn’t help it 😭 i’m never fucking drinking alc again. ig this could have been worse and i could’ve “gained” more but it’s still so disheartening to see the number go up. i’m gonna do another liquid fast, for 3 days this time, and try to get to 110 (or at least back to 112).

i’m also gonna try to slowly increase my calories once my fast is over instead of jumping straight back into 500cal. i felt stuffed yesterday after having the chips and eggs but was just so excited to eat that i ate everything i planned. at the end of this fast, which will be monday, i have 1 meal and 2 meals the next day and so on.

• 3:00pm - soooo maybe i spoke too soon....im shocked im nearly back to what i was before i went out last night. based on the forums ive read on here, it sounds like most people are against dry fasting but i think im just gonna do it today. i could never do this for multiple days, however, tonight im staying in and just planned on doing hw, cleaning, and some face masks. tomorrow i will go back to liquid fasting for the next 2 days. im also gonna try to do some light exercise (might go on a walk and then do some floor or wall pilates) to see if i can get back down to 112.2... ill prob end up weighing and updating again around 9ish

• 8:00pm - HALLELUJAH!!! im so happy i was able to lose that alc weight. im gonna continue to dry fast through tonight and im either gonna do a liquid fast or super low res (200 max.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.