Eating Disorder Support Forum banner
  • This website may include conversations, media, and content around topics relating to eating disorders, trauma, addiction, and mental health. Please be aware that this content may be upsetting, difficult, or triggering for some. EDSF is intended as a place of safety. If you or someone you know is struggling with an eating disorder, Feast-ED.org is a resource that lists the organizations set up to help.

accountability (high BMI, SW 83kg, CW 60+)

6K views 131 replies 1 participant last post by  kindregards 
#1 · (Edited)
i need to put this somewhere so i’m less consumed by it

all i can think about is counting and weighing and i keep using work time to go on here so i thought i might as well post my own acountability.

i’ve lost nearly 6lbs in one week, but i’m 100% sure it’s just water weight

but i’m getting better at lowering my intake, so fingers crossed for better results at the end of this week

notes: i have an extremely sedetary lifestyle as i work in the office, and i HAVE to eat dinner with my so otherwise warning bells ring

i also have orlistat pills coming soon (delayed in the post), so hoping that will help me with the dinner intake

SW: 83kg (183lbs) (12/01/23)
CW: 80.5kg (177.5lbs) (17/01/23)
GW1: getting out of the overweight BMI (reached 14/03/23)

i'm going to do food of yesterday and then weigh-ins in the morning after. i really need to stop weighing daily as it's really affecting the way i look at food as a reward. i think i'll do every three days or whatnot.

See less See more
Reactions: caligirl
#27 ·
26/01/23
CHEST 106cm
BELLY 105cm
ASS/HIPS 107cm
THIGH RH 60cm
THIGH LH 59cm

#28 ·
i'm really considering getting some laxatives when i'm at the airport, as there's a pharmacy... but i'm worried of accidents when i'm not home :((

but to be fair, i've been taking orlistat which is known for making you poop your pants, and i have seen zero negative effects. so i don't know. i might buy them and then just not take them if i have a bm in the next few days.

#29 ·
26/01/23

breakfast: mango fiesta monster (13), green tea with sweetener (0), popcorn (44)
lunch: soup (204)
dinner: chicken noodle soup (339), sweet and chilli prawn crackers (97), diet coke (0)

total: 697

#30 ·
quite a lot more than the past few days, but this was the lowest cal dinner i could find at the airport that was semi healthy. i’ve also had insane anxiety all day today, and getting very agitated because of it. i thought it was just hunger anger so i had a snack this morning, which didn’t help and i should have just skipped it.
(haven’t eaten the prawn crackers yet, but bought them just in case… probably not a good decision as why the fuck would i buy something just in case. i also should have waited a little longer before having the soup, but i was on the phone and then realised i has eaten all of it. insane)

i have a feeling i will be eating my feelings on this trip. i’m commited to this whole no alcohol thing, and i really dislike visiting family as it brings a lot of negativity. i can’t do it.

#31 ·
27/01/23

breakfast: almond croissant (190) (chew and spat, counting half of the total cals just in case?)
lunch: porridge (114), sugarfree redbull (8)
dinner: chicken and salad (380), 1/4 scone with cream (107), crisps (260????)

(all of this is just a guesstimate, i couldn’t weigh anything)
total: 1058????? gross gross gross, tomorrow is going to be just as bad

#32 ·
28/01/23

breakfast: sugar free redbull (8), chicken crepe with a tablespoon of sourcream (~350?)
lunch: battered chicken breast with fries and salad (no clue)
dinner: chicken fillet thingies with boiled potato and one teaspoon of mayo (no clue)

total: no fucking clue. around 2000 maybe?

#33 ·
i am wholeheartedly terrified to weigh myself when i get home.

however, today for the first time i got some results from the orlistat. TMI on bowel movements, but about 45minutes after i had my lunch, i barely made it to the toilet and had the most explosive situation i’ve had for awhile. at least i know it works? very happy i made it to the toilet in time because oof.

unfortunately where my family lives, it’s not common for calories to be displayed in menus. which is why i don’t really mind going out in the uk as big restaurants have to have the calories in the menus. how i’m left to guesstimate which is absolutely terrifying. i was planning on cutting lunch but my dad insisted, so i picked the only “safe” food i could find which wasn’t in a bun.

couldn’t skip dinner as i’m with my grams and if i miss out on eating with her i’ll be gutted. so gonna have to take this as a champ.

tomorrow i’m flying home, which means porridge for breakfast, hoping i don’t have to eat lunch until i get home when i can actually know the calories in my meals.

#34 ·
i’m home and i’ve weighed myself, midday and aftwr i’ve already had food. i was at 79,2, which isn’t as bad as i thiught it would be.

could have been better, but i’ve been sick all weekend (especially today), so been having a lot of honey and just kind of letting myself go a bit more. back to normal scheduled diet tomorrow, my boyfriend is leaving again for a week which means soup for all meals again!

#35 ·
cw: 79.1

#36 ·
31/01/23

breakfast: leftover sushi (approx 304)
lunch: egg salad “sandwiches” with lettuce instead of bread (204)
dinner: soup (208)
other: loads of teas with honey (150?)

total: ~866

#37 ·
been kind of awol because i’m really ill… been off work since i returned from my trip, but my boss called and asked if i can work from home to help out as some people are out on training… would have liked another day of rest but oh well. i’m trying to get back on track with eating, fingers crossed 🤞🏻

#38 ·
cw: idk?

weighed a few times and fluctuated between 78.9 & 79.2. only god knows

#39 ·
binged today. gross disgusting fat pig. i can’t control myself around food, and working from home really doesn’t help. i was hoping to look better by valentines day but obviously it ain’t happening.

not gonna list everything out. calorie total for today - about 1800

#40 ·
CW: 78.5

how?? idk

#41 ·
02/02/23

breakfast: coffee (95), yoghurt with chia (164)
lunch: soup (148)
dinner: soup (178), wine (137)
other: redbull (160)

total: 882

#42 ·
been very efficient today, cleaned the fridge, cleaned the hamster, prepared bread dough, prepared pie crust, on top of actually doing some work??

also made a meal plan for the weekend as my SO is only home for three days once he comes back tomorrow night. went to the shop after finishing work, and also picked up his valentines day present. spent a bit too much money on groceries which i’ll barely eat, and forgot to buy the one thing i’m missing for my soup for next week, but oh well.

the meal plan is stressing me a bit because it will be hard to calorie count, but i think i can manage somehow. i’ve been dying to try out the rotisserie setting on our airfryer, so i know i just have to do it finally.

on the brightside, it looks like yesterdays binge actually wasn’t as bad as i thought. the orlistat pills have been killing my behind, but today wasn’t as bad as the past few days, so looks like i didn’t eat as much fat as i thought i did.

i was having a moment of consideration if i should buy him the new xbox which he’s been talking about since it came out last year, but decided to set up a saving pot for it for his birthday instead. i really wanna save money this year, and this would be a £400 purchase but my love language is also gifts and acts of service so this would definitely hit both of those. i don’t think i should buy it until a week before his bday bcuz otherwise i’ll just get too excited and give it to him. it’s nice to have a goal to save towards, tho!

this was a proper diary entry, i know no one actually reads this so it feels good to let it all out.

#43 · (Edited)
03/02/23

breakfast: yoghurt with chia (143), redbull (10)
lunch: soup (141)
dinner: rice cakes with cheese and salami (136)

edit: +2 slices of salami (43)
total: 430 + 43 = 473

#44 ·
cw: 77,6

#45 ·
as always, saw a new low weight and had to eat shitloads…

since bf hasn’t been around in awhile, made a nice lunch which i didn’t do a good job in counting calories for.

then had a few glasses of wine, which was stupid…

and made some homemade bread, which my bf really really liked which made me happy cry, genuinely. had a small sandwich to try it out, the bread is reasonably low in calories (150 cal for two slices, counted full slices but had 1 & half a tiny end piece) so it’s ok-ish?

looks like my period is also starting, so i’m probably gonna balloon like a bitch over the next few days so the universe is just against me (aka im self sabotaging)

#46 ·
04/02/23

breakfast: coffee (71)
lunch: airfryer chicken, mash and asparagus with mushroom cream sauce (867?), redbull (10)
dinner: wine (274), sandwich with homemade bread (234)

total: 1429

#47 ·
cw: 77.1

#48 · (Edited)
my results so far:

SW: 83kg (183lbs) 09/01/23
CW: 77.3 (170.4lbs) 06/02/23

i don’t believe the last measurement is correct, i don’t believe i’ve lost half a kg overnight especially because i’ve just started my period today, but we’re rolling with it

total weight loss in 4 weeks 5.7kg (12.5lbs)

week one (09-15) 1.9kg
week two (16-22) 1.9kg
week three (23-30) 0kg
week four (31-6) 1.9kg

i’ll weigh in tomorrow and update this to make sure it’s absolutely correct. updated

i’m weirdly happy that i’ve lost consistently the same amount of weight in 3 of the weeks.

#72 ·
total weight loss in 5 weeks 7.9kg (17.4lbs/1.25stone)

sw: 83kg (183lbs) 09/01/23
cw: 75.1kg (165.6lbs) 12/02/23

week one (09-15) 1.9kg
week two (16-22) 1.9kg
week three (23-29) 0kg
week four (30-5) 2.1kg
week five (6-12) 2.2kg

(had to recalculate the days from the last post as i did the weeks wrong from week 3)

#49 ·
05/02/23

breakfast: redbull (10)
lunch: mushroom and chicken risotto (~500?)
dinner: homemade bread sandwiches (263), wine (117)
other: two bites of bfs dinner?

total: rounding up to 1000

#50 ·
cw: 77.3

#51 ·
06/02/23

breakfast: chia yoghurt (75)
lunch: rice cakes (52), two chocolate wafer sweets (157)
dinner: wine (152), risotto (500)
other: redbull (10), crunch chocolate bar (98)

total: 1050 (not happy)