Eating Disorder Support Forum banner
  • This website may include conversations, media, and content around topics relating to eating disorders, trauma, addiction, and mental health. Please be aware that this content may be upsetting, difficult, or triggering for some. EDSF is intended as a place of safety. If you or someone you know is struggling with an eating disorder, Feast-ED.org is a resource that lists the organizations set up to help.

46 day ABC Challenge [be 50kg for spring🫧]

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Ashgar99 
#1 · (Edited)
I have been fat for a month now and it's freaking me out how low self control I have had. So my next goal is to go from this flab to underweight within a month, which means that I would be under 50 kilos by 16th Feb.

According to justcico.org, it would take me around 6.8 weeks to lose 15.3 kg if I would eat average 250 calories a day without exercise. I also calculated average calorie intake per day with ABC diet, and got 250 calories for a day approx. Im considering going over these set days, since it is an effective diet.

Few Rules added:
  • I won't be counting liquid calories that are under 5calories per 100ml (e.g: tea, diet cola, lemon water)
  • No cal banking
  • I will include various vitamin supplements with this diet.
  • I will also try to drink 2-3 liters of water with this diet, depending on how much calories I can eat.
  • If I finish the first 50 days, I will allow myself to eat more for 6 days (700-1100 calories) so I would have more energy to continue. Then I will repeat the same plan for 50 days
My diet plan (pink is finished):
Week 1: 500 500 300 400 100 200 300
Week 2: 400 500 0 150 200 400 350
Week 3: 250 200 0 200 100 0 300
Week 4: 250 200 150

My stats:
Height: 169cm
SW: 63.8 (BMI 23)
GW: 50.9 (BMI 17.51)

See less See more
#2 ·
Ohmigosh our stats are super similar!! im 170cm and 67.2kg the last i check a few days ago!!! really want to be 55kg by christmas and was considering doing the abc diet even tho my average the last month or so has been around 180cal a day, so i dunno if i should continue what ive been doing or try the abc diet. cant fast tho cuz my dad would never allow it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.