Eating Disorder Support Forum banner
  • This website may include conversations, media, and content around topics relating to eating disorders, trauma, addiction, and mental health. Please be aware that this content may be upsetting, difficult, or triggering for some. EDSF is intended as a place of safety. If you or someone you know is struggling with an eating disorder, Feast-ED.org is a resource that lists the organizations set up to help.

workout diary

226 views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  boywiththebones 
#1 ·
i'm going to workout everyday, even if its just a quick walk or a few stretches. here i'll write about workouts i'm trying and results i get from them.

#2 · (Edited)
03/02/22: today i did april han's 7 day inner thigh workout on youtube. it wasn't difficult and it didn't take a lot of energy but i felt the burn. i can see myself doing it again and i'll do it for 7 days as people in the comments got results fast. i'm going on a walk later today and i'll update later with how many steps i get in.

the workout: april han's 7 day inner thigh workout

i also did gloria song's toned stomach workout on youtube. i definitely felt the burn and i had to take breaks for a few seconds (i'm pretty sure i did some of the exercises wrong) i don't know if i'll do it again. i'm looking for workouts i can do every day or every few days that aren't too intense

the workout: gloria song's toned stomach workout

#6 ·
i might start posting here again

i used to be able to workout multiple times a week and walk 10,000+ steps a day and now i can’t get out of bed and feel exhausted after walking up the stairs. i walked 1,500 steps today which is an improvement from … less than 500 steps a day

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.