Eating Disorder Support Forum banner
  • This website may include conversations, media, and content around topics relating to eating disorders, trauma, addiction, and mental health. Please be aware that this content may be upsetting, difficult, or triggering for some. EDSF is intended as a place of safety. If you or someone you know is struggling with an eating disorder, Feast-ED.org is a resource that lists the organizations set up to help.
41 - 53 of 53 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
06/02/2023
Calories eaten: 595
Exercise: 4.9 k steps

I wasn't feeling the greatest in the morning, but pharmacology class did wake me up alright lmao
Later I was eating my dinner thinking how I'm not even hungry. This cycle is going suspiciously well so far.

I had three pieces of fudge and even though they fit into my limit, I now feel like I won't lose any weight, because sweets work like magic - smell one, gain a pound. That's obviously not the case, but it certainly feels like it is.

I'm going to do some baking on Saturday - a lot of baking I should say. Valentine's Day is coming, so I need to spoil my boy a bit - especially since we haven't seen each other in such a long time and both of our birthdays passed in the meantime. I hope I don't mess anything up - and don't break a nail.
I've grown super long nails and I'm at that point where breaking one is like breaking my own heart lol

Discussion starter · #42 · (Edited)
07/02/2023
Calories eaten: 789
Exercise: 4 k steps

So my bestie is onto me.
We had seminars today in an extremely cold room, I was freezing, but couldn't shiver. My nails turned purple.
And my bestie almost yelled at me that I eat so little that I fucked up my thermoregulation, because it really wasn't that cold and no one else was having fucking cyanosis from listening to a seminar.

She's a smart one, isn't she.

But at the end she agreed that she can't do shit to stop me.

Weigh in tomorrow. I'm honestly expecting a gain, I don't even know why. Just got that feeling that it's going too well to be true.

Also, just one more cycle to go and a loose maintenance week. It sort of became my routine now, I've grown to like it - or maybe I just like the effects. Either way I'm not really sure what to eat? I'm no longer craving anything special nor am I feeling hungry, but if I don't plan ahead I might just eat crap and then feel like crap. I need to figure something out.

I can't wait for Saturday, it's going to be so much fun. I love baking and I LOVE baking for others. With every single one of my cookies I'm trying to say "I love you endlessly" over and over again.

Lately I've been dreaming of baking for myself. Of loving myself endlessly. Maybe someday.

Discussion starter · #43 ·
08/02/2023
Calories eaten: 197
Exercise: 7.9 k steps
Weight: 52.5 kg (115.7 lbs) - bmi: 19.3

I did not deserve food today. I ate food regardless. Let's leave this awful day behind now.

Discussion starter · #44 ·
09/02/2023
Calories eaten: 397
Exercise: 15.6 k steps

I fucked up my last exam, that's why I was in such an awful mood yesterday. But I'll take it again, I'll study lots and pass next time. All's good.

And today I spend a lot of time with my bestie and I feel much more rested already. I just need some sleep, to get away from all those worries, and I'll be fine.

Discussion starter · #45 ·
10/02/2023
Calories eaten: 600
Exercise: 12.7 k steps

Discussion starter · #46 ·
11/02/2023
Calories eaten: certainly over 800
Exercise: 1.6 k steps

It's a bummer to fail the last day of the last cycle, but as it turns out, it's difficult to bake and not taste along the way. And keep tasting after it's all done.

I'm tempted to try and purge. I'm nauseous, although I haven't eaten much - it's just so insanely sweet. And I do feel guilty. I was doing such a good job at sticking to this diet.

But no. I won't go down this rabbit hole. No purging. No compensating. I overate, shit happens. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again tomorrow. I'll do better next time. I did good either way, tomorrow we'll see how much I've lost during those three weeks, today isn't going to matter in the long run.

I must admit, this last cycle was rather enjoyable. I wonder if it is because I got used to the restriction (if that's the case, then it's a shame I'm going on a break now) or if just life got in the way.

I'll do a little summary tomorrow.

Discussion starter · #47 ·
12/02/2023
Height: 165 cm (5'5")
Weight: 52.1 kg (114.8 lbs)
BMI: 19.1
Until BMI 19: 0.3 kg
Until BMI 18.5: 1.6 kg
Until BMI 18: 3 kg
Until BMI 17.5: 4.4 kg
Until BMI 17: 5.7 kg
Until BMI 16.5: 7.1 kg

Measurements and body stats (at sw) (starting 2468 diet) (at cw):
Weight: 57.2 kg 55.8 kg → 52.1 kg
Neck: 32 cm 32 cm → 31 cm
Chest: 91 cm → 87 cm → 84 cm
Arm: 25 cm → 24.5 cm → 23 cm
Waist: 74.5 cm → 72 cm → 68 cm
Stomach: 85 cm → 85 cm → 82 cm
Hips: 90 cm → 87.5 cm → 85 cm
Thigh: 54.5 cm → 51 cm → 49 cm
Calf: 32.5 cm → 31 cm → 31 cm
Body fat percentage: 26.4% → 25.2% → 21.4%

Discussion starter · #48 ·
20/02/2023
Calories eaten: 198
Exercise: 4.8 k steps
Weight: 54.5

And I'm back at it again.

I was eating whatever for the past week (and the Shrove Thursday, god help me), so the gain doesn't really surprise me. I think it's mostly food and water weight, but even if it's not, it went down once, I'll make it go down again.

Discussion starter · #49 ·
21-22/02/2023
So I fucked it up, which was kind of to be expected.
Need a new plan as hopping right back into low res seems impossible.

Discussion starter · #50 ·
23/02/2023
Calories eaten: 1386
Exercise: 7.3 k steps

I'm going to be gradually cutting my intake until Sunday and then jump right back onto 2468 diet on Monday. Hopefully this approach will work 🤡

Overall I'm kind of disappointed in myself; I was doing so well before. I don't regret that trip, but I regret falling off of track. My hunger cues are back and I would eat just to chew, to constantly feel full, just eat whatever.

I know it's the result of low res, but I'll literally do anything to force myself back into the groove; I'm not ready to stop just yet.

Discussion starter · #51 ·
27/02/2023
Calories eaten: 191
Exercise: 10.9 k steps

Let's just not talk about what was happening in the past weeks. Not letting that happen ever again.

My weight is also a disappointment. Will update at the end of the week probably.

Discussion starter · #52 ·
28/02/2023
Calories eaten: 389
Exercise: 6.8 k steps

Tired.

Discussion starter · #53 ·
01/03/2023
Calories eaten: 582
Exercise: 6.3 k steps

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.