Eating Disorder Support Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, please join us in the feedback thread here!
  • This website may include conversations, media, and content around topics relating to eating disorders, trauma, addiction, and mental health. Please be aware that this content may be upsetting, difficult, or triggering for some. EDSF is intended as a place of safety. If you or someone you know is struggling with an eating disorder, Feast-ED.org is a resource that lists the organizations set up to help.

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-10 of 500 Results
  1. Anorexia Discussions
    Sorry, not sure where to post this! Feeling almost 26, not who I wanna be yet and feel guilty for not having been able to stay skinny or get to a lower weight (or be successful & well known, now realizing the two are mutually exclusive and my failure to be thin = my failure to be...
  2. EDNOS Discussions
    Everyday during my lunch hour, I go to my a mall near me to walk 2 miles. There is this extremely, rail thin short girl that walks as well. I want to so badly know if she suffers from ED as well. She walks with the determination to burn whatever calories she consumed that day so far. As fucked...
  3. Anorexia Discussions
    So what is the thinnest part of your body? Mine is my legs
  4. Anorexia Discussions
    For those of you who are adults,Do you feel as if people look at you differently when you are visibly underweight & clearly an adult? I feel like people stare at me more now than they did when I was younger. I am 5'6" & 80 pounds, for reference. Feel free to share your thoughts & experiences...
  5. Anorexia Discussions
    For those of you who are adults,Do you feel as if people look at you differently when you are visibly underweight & clearly an adult? I feel like people stare at me more now than they did when I was younger. I am 5'6" & 80 pounds, for reference. Feel free to share your thoughts & experiences...
  6. Bulimia Discussions
    I know this has been posted before but I thought I’d see if there any new things people want to add. So what’s the worst thing you’ve purged? Mine would be cordial (squash), celery and anything spicy. The first one is horrific as it tastes like perfume coming back up
  7. Bulimia Discussions
    I know this has been posted before but I thought I’d see if there any new things people want to add. So what’s the worst thing you’ve purged? Mine would be cordial (squash), celery and anything spicy. The first one is horrific as it tastes like perfume coming back up
  8. Food
    Sometimes, I truly do think I'm part raccoon. Why? Well, 90% of my daily diet consists of pre-packaged food that all ready has a trusty calorie count on it (which yes, I still measure down to the gram). And by 90%? I probably mean more like 99% of my diet does. (The other 1% consists of my daily...
1-10 of 500 Results
Top